Sports Desk – The most valuable XI is out and with a surprise that Cristiano Ronaldo is not the part of it.
The 2018/19 UEFA Champions League winners – Liverpool has the most expensive squad value with Lionel Messi, Neymar and Kylin Mbappe having the top 3 highest market value.
Winning this year’s UCL, Liverpool is selected as the Team of the Year and is considered as the highest market squad value of €1374 million by Football Benchmark.
All the three strikers in the best XI has passed an incredible season for their teams but there is no place for Cristiano Ronaldo in the squad, rather than passing a better season than Neymar and winning the UEFA Nations League recently.
Check out the most valuable XI based on updated market value estimates of our Player Valuation tool ⚽
Champions League winners @LFC boast the most players (4) in the imaginary top XI, while reigning World Cup champions France is the most represented nationality with 4 players🇫🇷 pic.twitter.com/7i7ShJjxjz
— Football Benchmark (@Football_BM) June 27, 2019
- Alisson – GK (Liverpool) – €96m
- Trent Alexander Arnold (Liverpool) – €81m
- Virgil Van dijk (Liverpool) – €98m
- Raphael Varane (Real Madrid) – €86m
- Andy Robertson (Liverpool) – €66m
- Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City) – €120m
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) – €90m
- Paul Pogba (Manchester United) – €127m
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona) – €190m
- Neymar (PSG) – €195m
- Kylin Mbappe (PSG) – €225m