These Premier League players are going to participate in Tokyo Olympics 2020
The 16 national teams taking part at Men’s Olympic football tournament at Tokyo 2020 have announced their squads.
Due to Covid-19, squads have been upgraded from the usual 18 to 22 players. However, the three overage members needing to have been born on or after January 1, 1997.
So, which Premier League stars are heading for Japan? Here we go!
Premier League players participation
- William Saliba (Arsenal)
- Florian Thauvin (New Castle)
- Niels Nkounkou (Everton)
- Maya Yoshida (Southampton)
- Kgaogelo Chauke (Southampton)
- Khanya Leshabela (Leicester City)
- Percy Tau (Brighton)
- Chris Wood (Burnley)
- Winston Reid (West Ham)
- Son Heung-min (Tottenham)
- Alexis Mac Allister (Brighton)
- Daniel Arzani (Manchester City)
- Mohamed Elneny (Arsenal)
- Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal)
- Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa)
- Richarlison (Everton)
- Amad Diallo (Manchester United)
- Eric Bailly (Manchester United)