Here is the playing XI having players with limited game time
We gathered some information from Transfermarkt for the players who have for least time this season, that is, their limited game time.
This article will tell you about the best playing XI having players with limited game time. Can you guess who won the 1957 Ballon d’Or? (Hint – He is a Spanish legend)
Best Playing XI
- Leon Bailey – 423 minutes
- Timo Werner – 544 minutes
- Pepe – 501 minutes
- Hakim Ziyech – 549 minutes
- Tanguy Ndombele – 486 minutes
- Marcel Sabitzer – 450 minutes
- Oleksandr Zinchenko – 505 minutes
- Joe Gomez – 12 minutes
- John Stones – 411 minutes
- Japhet Tanganga – 593 minutes
- Dean Henderson – 338 minutes
Timo Werner has been good for Chelsea since the start of the 2021/22 season. But because of Romelu Lukaku and Kai Havertz’s great performances, he has played less games than some of his teammates.
His teammate Hakim Ziyech is also in this formation but he has played more minutes than him.
Answer to the question above – Alfredo Di Stéfano
Also Read: Top 10 Most Valuable Players – 30 Years And Older
Also Read: Top 10 Most Valuable Talents In 2010