Here are the top 10 players who scored quickest 100 goals for a club
Which player took least games to score 100 goals for a club? We gathered some information from Transfermarkt for the world’s best players, that is, their career statistics.
This article will tell you about the top 10 players who took least games to score 100 goals for a club. Can you guess who won the 2013 Golden Boy?
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) – 105 games
- Luis Suarez (Barcelona) -120 games
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG) – 124 games
- Ruud van Nistelrooy (Manchester United) – 131 games
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) – 131 games
- Edinson Cavani (Napoli) – 135 games
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) – 136 games
- Kylian Mbappe (PSG) – 137 games
- Christian Vieri (Inter Milan) – 138 games
- Ciro Immobile (Lazio) – 147 games
Cristiano Ronaldo is arguably one of the greatest players in football history. In 2009, Real Madrid signed him from Manchester United and it took him only 105 games to reach his 100 goals milestone for the club.
Other than the Portuguese, Luis Suarez and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are the only two players who took less than 130 games to do the same for Barcelona and PSG respectively.
Answer to the question above – Paul Pogba