Here are the 10 under-40 premature wrestlers who died during their fight
Wrestling and MMA, these two are the worst kind of sport in history. There are a number of wrestlers and fighters who died in the ring just because of their fighting passion.
This article will tell you about the 10 under-40 premature wrestlers who lost their life during their fight. Can you guess what was the cause of Oro’s death?
- Rick McGraw – Heart Attack
- Jay Youngblood (Steven Romero) – Heart Attack
- Larry Sweeney (Alexander Whybrow) – Suicide by hanging
- Giant Ochiai (Takayuki Okada) – Subdural hematoma
- Zubair Jhara (Muhammad Zubair Aslam) – Heart Failure
- Pierre Lefebvre – Car Wreck
- Ed Gantner – Suicide by Gunshot
- Gene Lipscomb – Drug Overdose
- Frank Speer – Bronchial pneumonia
- Scott Peterson – Motorcycle accident
On November 1, 1985, Rick McGraw lost his life due to Heart Attack and the death report was shocking. He regularly consumed Placidyl and suggested this resulted in his heart failing.
Just like Rick, Jay Youngblood also died due to Heart Attack. He was in a coma for two weeks before dying on September 2, 1985, in Parkville, Victoria, Australia.
Answer to the question – Head Injury
Also Read: The 10 Best WWE 2K Video Games Of All Time