Here are the top 10 richest NFL team owners
NFL is one of the highest budget sports league in the world. Every sport team/club is owned by someone rich, richer than many businessman in the world.
This article will tell you about the top 10 richest NFL team owners. Can you guess how much does 49ers worth at present? They are owned by Denise York.
Richest NFL Team Owners
- David Tepper, Panthers – $14.5 billion
- Jerry Jones, Cowboys – $8.9 billion
- Stan Kroenke, Rams – $8.2 billion
- Shahid Khan, Jaguars – $8 billion
- Stephen Ross, Dolphins – $7 billion
- Robert Kraft, Patriots – $6.9 billion
- Arthur Blank, Falcons – $6.2 billion
- Terry Pegula, Bills – $5.4 billion
- Stephen Bisciotti, Ravens – $4.9 billion
- Janice McNair, Texans – $4.1 billion
Seattle’s Paul Allen was the richest owner in the NFL before he died in October 2018. He had a net worth of over $20 billion but The Seahawks are now owned by the Paul G. Allen trust.
Also Read: Top 10 NFL Players With Most MVPs In History
David Tepper is the richest NFL team owner with a net worth of over $14 billion. This leads to the fact that he is one of the richest sports team owners in the world.
Answer to the question above – $3.5 billion