Two Asian giants will face each other in the third match of the 2023 World Cup. Both Bangladesh and Afghanistan are very competitive sides. It will be an exciting match to watch. So, in this article, we will tell you all the details related to the match.
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan 3rd Match Details
Bangladesh will take on Afghanistan (BAN vs AFG) in one of the most scenic grounds of cricket in the world. Here are all the important things you need to know.
Date – 7 October 2023
Time – 10:30 AM IST
Venue – Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamshala
Toss : Bangladesh won the toss and opt to bowl
AFG – 156 (37.2)
BAN – 158/4 (34.4)
Here are 5 players of Bangladesh to watch out for.
- Litton Das – an aggressive and positive opener who can provide a good start to Bangladesh.
- Mushfiqur Rahim – a very experienced wicketkeeper batter who has always come up for Bangladesh in difficult situations.
- Shakib Al Hasan – captain and one of the best white ball all-rounders in the history of the game.
- Mehidy Hasan – Thespin bowling department lies on Mehidy Hasan’s shoulder because he is a very fine talent.
- Taskin Ahmed – a very fine fast bowler who has been in a good form in recent times.
Here are 5 players of Afghanistan to watch out for.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz – very dangerous opening batsman who can destroy any bowling lineup.
- Mohammad Nabi – an experienced all-rounder who can play the role of a finisher.
- Rashid Khan – a very well-known star in world cricket who has always been a big threat to any opposition.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman – Mujeeb Ur Rahman is another spinner who can play a crucial role for Afghanistan in this tournament.
- Noor Ahmed – Afghanistan is blessed with quality spinners and Noor Ahmed is one of them.
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Dream 11
Combined strongest playing 11 of the match can be.
- Litton Das
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz
- Najmul Hossain Shanto
- Mushfiqur Rahim
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Mohammad Nabi
- Rashid Khan
- Mehidy Hasan
- Taskin Ahmed
- Mustafizur Rahman
- Fazalhaq Farooqi
Possible Playing 11s
Here is the playing 11 of Bangladesh.
Tanzid Hasan, Litton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Shakib Al Hasan(c), Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudullah, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman
Here is the playing 11 of Afghanistan.
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Ibrahim Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi(c), Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fazalhaq Farooqi
Bangladesh and Afghanistan played 15 ODI matches so far where Bangladesh won 9 and Afghanistan won 6. Bangladesh is strong over Afghanistan in ODIs.