Indian legendary batsman, Virat Kohli is known as the chase master in cricket. He has proved himself in difficult conditions. He has also won many matches for India while chasing. In this article, we will see some of the records and stats of Virat Kohli while chasing in T20Is and ODIs.
- Matches – Virat played 149 matches in ODIs in which India batted second and 49 matches in T20Is.
- Innings – Virat played in 141 innings out of 149 ODIs and in 43 innings in 49 T20Is.
- Runs – In ODIs while chasing Virat made 7306 runs and in T20Is Virat made 1898 runs.
- Average – the average is something that is Virat’s most excellent stat which defines what kind of player he is while chasing. Virat has an average of 66.41 in ODIs while chasing and 73.00 in T20is while chasing.
- Strike Rate – Strike rate is something that becomes Virat’s weak point sometimes. Especially in T20Is. Virat has a strike rate of 94.07 in ODIs and 136.44 in T20Is while chasing.
- Highest score – Virat’s highest score in ODIs while chasing was 183 against Pakistan in Asia Cup. Virat’s highest score in T20Is while chasing was 94*.
- Centuries – Virat is known as a chase master and this thing reflects in his centuries while chasing in ODIs. Virat has 26 three-digit scores in ODIs while chasing. Virat has only one century in the shortest format and that came while batting first.
- Half centuries – Virat has 35 half centuries in ODIs while chasing and 19 half centuries in T20Is while chasing.
Virat Kohli is one of the best players while chasing. He has the ability to absorb pressure. He has done this thing many times for India and also for his franchise in IPL.