ICC has currently 8 ICC trophies at present. In this article, we will see all the current reigning champions of those 8 ICC events in men’s and women’s.
- Men’s ODI world cup – men’s ODI world cup was the last tie played in 2019, where England won the cup, defeating New Zealand in one of the most memorable world cup finals.
- Men’s T20 world cup – it is again England who are current champions of the men’s T20 world cup. They won in 2022 against Pakistan in the finals.
- Champions Trophy – ICC champions trophy was last time played in 2017 when Pakistan won the trophy defeating India in the finals. Since then, no edition of the event has been played. Although it will come again in 2025.
- World Test Championship – a newly introduced ICC trophy for the test format where Australia is the current champion. They won against India in 2023.
- Women’s ODI world cup – no one can match the level of Australia in women’s cricket. In the Women’s ODI world cup, Australia is the current reigning champions.
- Women’s T20 world cup – it is again the Aussies who are current champions of the Women’s T20 world cup. Australia won the cup in 2023 and became the team with the most T20 world cups.
- Men’s U19 world cup – India is the champion of the men’s U19 world cup. They won it in 2022 defeating England in the finals. Yash Dhull led the Indian team to win the cup in some fashion.
- Women’s U19 T20 world cup – South Africa hosted the first ever U19 world cup for women in which India emerged as the champions of the tournament.