Sports Desk – Many players became millionaires in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 auction. A total of 332 players were taken in this year’s auction.
Challengers Bangalore team captain Virat Kohli is the most expensive player in this league with a value of Rs 17 crores. Mahendra Singh Dhoni of Chennai Superkings, Rohit Sharma of Mumbai Indians and Rishabh Pant of Delhi Capitals are worth Rs 15–15 crores.
Chennai 11 crore to Suresh Raina, Kings XI Punjab 11 crore to Lokesh Rahul, Kolkata Knight Riders 15.5 Crore to Pat Cummins, Mumbai 11 million to Hardik Pandya, Rajasthan Royals to Steven Smith (12 crore) and Ben Stokes 12.50 crore, Bengaluru to AB De Villiers retained 11 crores and Sunrisers Hyderabad retained David Warner for 12 crores and Manish Pandey for 11 crores.
IPL 2020 Most Expensive players
- RCB – Virat Kohli (17 Crore)
- KKR – Pat Cummins (15.5 Crore)
- DC – Rishabh Pant (15 Crore)
- CSK – Ms Dhoni (15 Crore)
- MI – Rohit Sharma (15 Crore)
- RR – Ben Stokes (12.5 Crore)
- SRH – David Warner (12 Crore)
- RR – steve smith (12 Crore)
- KXIP – KL Rahul, AB De Villiers (RCB), Hardik Pandya (MI), Manish Pandey (SRH ) – 11 Crore
Also Read – Watch IPL Live Cricket Streaming Free