Australian No.3 batter is the world’s No.1 ranked test batsman at present. Labuschagne is one of the best young talents in world cricket. He has mastered the test format at a very young age. But there is a kind of stats that does not suit the world’s No.1 batsmen. In this article, we will see a stats comparison of Marnus Labuschagne in and outside Australia.
- Matches – Marnus Labuschagne has played more matches at home. Labuschagne has played 22 matches in Australia and 17 matches outside Australia.
- Innings – Labuschagne bats at No.3 in the batting order and he batted in 37 innings in Australia and 30 innings outside Australia.
- Runs – Marnus has always liked to play in Australia more. He has incredible records in his home country. Labuschagne made 2397 runs in Australia but when it comes to play in overseas conditions Labuschagne has only scored 1064 runs.
- Average – Marnus Labuschagne has an incredible average while playing in Australia. He has a 70.50 average in Australia but his average goes down to 38.00 while playing outside India.
- Half-century – Labuschagne has scored 9 half-centuries in Australia in the test but he scored only 6 half-centuries outside Australia.
- Century–century stat is very imbalanced as out of 10 centuries in Marnus’s career 9 came in Australia and only 1 outside Australia.
- Highest score – Marnus’s highest score outside Australia is 104 but in Australia, Labuschagne has the highest score of 215.