A very exciting match awaits in Chennai between, New Zealand and Bangladesh. It can be an upset because this Shakib-led Bangladesh team has everything in it to upset Kiwis in a spin-friendly wicket of Chennai. In this article, we will give you all the details and information about the match.
New Zealand vs Bangladesh Match 11th Details
Former runners-up, New Zealand will play their third match against Bangladesh at Chennai, here are all the details of the match you need to know.
Date – 13 October 2023
Time – 2:00 PM IST
Venue – MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
Toss – New Zealand won the toss and opt to bowl
BAN – 245/9 (50)
NZ – 248/2 (42.5)
Here are 5 players of New Zealand to watch out for.
- Devon Conway – a very prime contender of top run-getters in the World Cup
- Tom Latham – a good player of spin who also holds very good record in India.
- Mitchell Santner – always a team man who can contribute with both bat and ball.
- Trent Boult – Trent Boult and the ODI World Cup both are very fine pair, there is something about the World Cup and ICC tournaments that takes the best out of him.
- Lockie Ferguson – Lockie Ferguson will bring pace to this pace attack on New Zealand and in some venues he can be dangerous.
Here are 5 players of the Bangladesh to watch out for.
- Litton Das – an aggressive and positive opener who can provide a good start to Bangladesh.
- Mushfiqur Rahim – a very experienced wicketkeeper batter who has always come up for Bangladesh in difficult situations.
- Shakib Al Hasan – captain and one of the best white ball all-rounders in the history of the game.
- Mehidy Hasan – Thespin bowling department lies on Mehidy Hasan’s shoulder because he is a very fine talent.
- Taskin Ahmed – a very fine fast bowler who has been in good form in recent times.
New Zealand and Bangladesh Dream11
Combined strongest playing 11 of the match can be.
- Devon Conway
- Litton Das
- Kane Williamson
- Mushfiqur Rahim
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Daryl Mitchell
- Jimmy Neesham
- Mehidy Hasan
- Trent Boult
- Lockie Ferguson
- Taskin Ahmed
Possible Playing 11s
Here is the possible playing 11 of New Zealand.
Devon Conway, Rachin Ravindra, Kane Williamson(c), Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham(w), Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult
Here is the possible playing 11 of Bangladesh.
Litton Das, Tanzid Hasan, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Shakib Al Hasan(c), Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudullah, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman
Head-to-Head New Zealand and Bangladesh
New Zealand and Bangladesh have played only 41 ODI matches against each other where New Zealand won 30 and Bangladesh won only 10.