England’s historic tour of Pakistan will start from 20th September when both the countries will play 7 T20Is. It will be an exciting series because both teams are modern-day T20I teams. Pakistan and England will see this series as a preparation for the upcoming T20 world cup in Australia. So here are some head-to-head stats between England and Pakistan in T20Is.
- Matches – England and Pakistan both have played 21 T20Is so far in which England won 14 and Pakistan won only 6. One was with no result. England has an upper hand over Pakistan in several wins.
- Highest totals – Pakistan’s highest total against England in T20Is is 232/6 whereas England’s highest total against Pakistan is 201/10.
- Lowest totals – Pakistan’s lowest total against England in T20Is is 89 whereas England’s lowest total is 129/6.
- Most runs – former England captain Eoin Morgan has the highest number of runs against Pakistan in T20Is. Morgan has 427 runs against Pakistan. For Pakistan former Pakistani all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez has 324 runs against England in T20Is.
- Highest individual score – England’s power hitter Liam Livingston has the highest individual score against Pakistan in T20Is. He made 103 against Pakistan in Nottingham. For Pakistan, it is again Mohammad Hafeez who made 86* against England in Manchester in 2020.
- Most sixes – for England it is again Eoin Morgan who has 17 sixes against Pakistan and for Pakistan, it is Mohammad Hafeez who has 14 sixes against England.
- Most wickets – former England spinner Swann has 17 wickets against Pakistan and Saeed Ajmal of Pakistan has 11 against England in T20Is. Both are retired now.
Best bowling figure – Saeed Ajmal of Pakistan has the best bowling figure against England he took 4 wickets and gave 23 runs in Abu Dhabi in 2012. For England, it is Adil Rashid who took 4 wickets and gave 35 runs in Manchester in 2021.