India is ranked the No.1 team in T20Is and they are surely one of the favourites to win the upcoming T20 world cup in Australia. So before going on to the world cup we have some batting stats of team India in T20Is in 2022.
- Most runs – Surya Kumar Yadav has scored the most runs for India in T20Is this year. SKY has scored 801 runs so far and looking at his red-hot form he can surpass the 1000 mark.
- Highest score – the highest score was made by none other than Virat Kohli. He made 122* against Afghanistan in Asia Cup 2022 which was his first T20I century.
- Most 50+ scores – it is again, Surya Kumar Yadav who has made 8 50+ scores in T20Is this year which is the highest among Indian players.
- Most hundreds – three Indian players have made a century this year in T20Is. Deepak Hooda made it against Ireland, Virat Kohli made it against Afghanistan and Surya Kumar Yadav made it against England.
- Most ducks – this unwanted stat is after Indian captain, Rohit Sharma who was dismissed on a duck three times this year in T20Is.
- Best strike rate – it is again SKY who has a strike rate of 183.41 in T20Is this year which is the highest among Indian players.
- Most fours – Surya Kumar Yadav has dominated the batting stats and once again he is at the top with 68 fours so far.
- Most sixes – it is again Surya with 51 sixes so far which is the highest by an Indian batsman in T20Is this year.