It is again a match of contrast where New Zealand and Netherlands will play their second match of the World Cup. The Netherlands has high hopes and aspirations will play against World Cup favourites New Zealand. In this article, we will give you all the details of the match.
New Zealand vs Netherlands Match 6 Details
Date – 9 October 2023
Time – 2:00 PM IST
Venue – Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
Toss : Netherlands won the toss and opt to bowl
NZ – 322/7 (50)
NED – 223 (46.3)
Here are 5 players of New Zealand to watch out for.
- Devon Conway – a very prime contender of top run-getters in the World Cup
- Tom Latham – a good player of spin who also holds very good record in India.
- Mitchell Santner – always a team man who can contribute with both bat and ball.
- Trent Boult – Trent Boult and the ODI World Cup both are very fine pair, there is something about the World Cup and ICC tournaments that takes the best out of him.
- Lockie Ferguson – Lockie Ferguson will bring pace to this pace attack on New Zealand and in some venues he can be dangerous.
Here are 5 players of the Netherlands to watch out for.
- Vikram Singh – very decent opening batsman with an average of 32.32.
- Scott Edwards – he is one of the most experienced batsmen in the Netherlands squad with an average of 40.4.
- Logan Van Beek – with 25 matches he played for the Netherlands he will be a main bowler for them.
- Paul Van Meekeren – a young and very promising bowler who can give his 100% on the field.
- Max O’Dowd – another opener who can play a very crucial role for the Netherlands in the whole tournament.
NZ vs NED Dream 11
Combined strongest playing 11 of the match can be.
- Devon Conway
- Vikram Singh
- Kane Williamson
- Tom Latham
- Scott Edwards
- Darly Mitchel
- Bas De Leede
- Mitchell Santner
- Trent Boult
- Lockie Ferguson
- Logan Van Beek
Possible Playing 11s
Here is the possible playing 11 of New Zealand.
Devon Conway, Will Young, Rachin Ravindra, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham (c & wk), Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult
Here is the possible playing 11 of Netherlands.
Vikramjit Singh, Max ODowd, Colin Ackermann, Bas de Leede, Teja Nidamanuru, Scott Edwards (c & wk), Sybrand Engelbrecht, Roelof van der Merwe, Ryan Klein, Aryan Dutt, Paul van Meekeren
NZ vs NED Head-to-Head
New Zealand and Netherlands played only 4 matches of ODIs and all four are won by New Zealand.