Here we show you the 10 best young footballers in the world at present
Young footballers are fulfilling their potential in Europe’s biggest leagues, on the world’s biggest stage. It is just exciting to watch them play on the field.
These youngsters are below 23 years of age. (These are not the TOP 10)
10 best young footballers
- Pedri – The winner of UEFA Euro 2020 ‘Golden Boy’ is the best youngster in the world right now. He had 98% pass accuracy in the tournament, which is unbelievable to witness.
- Eduardo Camavinga – The 18 year old boy has shown much more talent than expected. Manchester United is currently targeting him.
- Bukayo Saka – 18 year-old Saka has become one of the few bright spots for Arsenal. He has seen his stock rise since becoming the first Arsenal teen in 13 years with 10+ assists.
- Erling Braut Haaland – As we all know, Haaland is a beast. He won the DFB-Pokal with Borussia Dortmund this season and was the second highest top scorer of 2020/21 season.
- Phil Foden – The 20 year old Foden won the Premier League, EFL Cup and reached the final of UEFA Champions League in 2020/21 season. What a great talent he is!
- Jadon Sancho – Manchester United’s recent signing is Jadon Sancho. He contributed more than 110 goals in his Dortmund career, which is quite incredible to read.
- Mason Mount – Mount was Chelsea’s one of the major reasons in UCL title victory. He is considered to be Didier Drogba’s successor.
- Alphonso Davies – With deft dribbling and wise passing, Davies is more than just speed. He won his second Bundesliga title with Bayern in 2020/21 season.
- Joao Felix – The 21 year old youngster won the 2020/21 La Liga with Atletico Madrid. While suffering a few injuries, he’s still managed four goals, and one assist in 20 La Liga matches.
- Vinicius Jr. – The Brazilan international has done a great job for Real Madrid in recent years. His ball control and dribbling style are just different to watch.