These are the 10 greatest strikers in La Liga history
La Liga is blessed with some great strikers in its history. However, some of them were absolute class and some didn’t get the attention they deserve.
This article will tell you about the 10 greatest strikers in La Liga history. Please note that it’s not a ‘top 10′ list’.
Can you guess where Karim Benzema has been placed on this list?
Greatest Strikers In La Liga
- Raul – The Spaniard is one of the most important players in the history of Real Madrid. He is known for his ability to control the ball and play fair and non-violent.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Ronaldo holds the record for the most goals per game, having scored 450 goals in 438 games.
- Lionel Messi – Messi is the all-time top scorer in Spanish league’s history. His is technical, fast and accurate player with a great mixture of vision and passing.
- Samuel Eto’o – Eto’o is one of the best African footballers of all time. After turning down by Real Madrid early in his career, he rose to prominence with Barcelona and Inter Milan.
- David Villa – Villa was originally right-footed and was very accurate and his finishing shots with his either foot.
- Ronaldo Nazario – Ronaldo is considered the most complete strikers of all time. He was an incredibly powerful, fast and technical player.
- Ronaldinho – Although the Brazilian played mostly as an attacking midfielder, he had the ability to play as a striker or winger.
- Karim Benzema – Benzema is arguably one of the greatest striker in football history. He is “strong and powerful” and has a potential to almost score every goal from inside the box.
- Hugo Sanchez – Hugo was known for his spectacular attacks and shots. He is considered as the greatest Mexican footballer of all time and one of the greatest players of his generation.
- Alfredo Di Stefano – Di Stefano had excellent endurance, creativity, vision, tactical versatility and could play almost anywhere on the field.