Croatia faced Spain in their RO16 knockout stage match of UEFA Euro 2020.
The 41st match of UEFA Euro 2020 was played between Croatia and Spain. The latter defeated their opponent 3-5 on final score.
So here is the goal summary:
- First goal – Pedri’s pass to Unai Simon lead to an own goal (1-0)
- Second goal – Pablo Sarabria’s great finish in 38th minute (1-1)
- Third goal – Cesar Azpilicueta’s header in 57th minute (1-2)
- Fourth goal – Ferran Torres’ one-on-one finish in 76th minute (1-3)
- Fifth goal – Mislav Orsic in 85th minute (2-3)
- Sixth goal – Mario Pasalic’s superb header in 90+2′ minute (3-3)
- Seventh goal – Alvaro Morata’s amazing shoot in (3-4)
- Eight goal – Mikel Oyarzabal in 103rd minute (3-5)
Croatia are out of the tournament while Spain advanced to the quarter-finals.