Here are the most expensive Premier League transfer in history
Premier League is the top tier of all the leagues in the world. It has the most viewers all over the world.
PL is also the most expensive league. Serie A is the second most expensive league after PL. It has came a long way from being the most underrated league to the second most watched league in the world.
So here are the most expensive PL transfer in history:
- Paul Pogba – €105M (From Juventus to Man Utd)
- Harry Maguire – €87M (From Leicester City to Man Utd)
- Romelu Lukaku – €85M (From Man Utd to Inter Milan)
- Virgil Van Dijk – €85M (From Southampton to Liverpool)
- Kai Havertz – €80M (From Bayer Leverkusen to Chelsea)
Pogba was transfer in 2016-17 season and is still the most expensive PL player in history.
Van Dijk is the most efficient transfer from all these. He has recovered from his injury a few days ago and is ready to defend for a bad suffering Liverpool.
On the other hand, Kai Havertz is the worst signing from the list above. He has not been as good as he was in Bayer.
Also Read : Most valuable left-wingers in the world
Also Read : Most assists in Europe’s top 5 leagues