Here are the top 10 players with biggest market value upgrades in 2021
Which player is the winner of the biggest market value upgrade in 2021? We gathered some information from Transfermarkt for the most valuable players, that is, their current market value.
This article will tell you about the top 10 players with biggest upgrade in their market value. Can you guess who won the 1977 Ballon dÓr? (Hint – He is a Danish legend)
Biggest Market Value Winner
- Dusan Vlahovic – €70m (+€54m)
- Erling Haaland – €150m (+€50m)
- Vinicius Jr. – €100m (+€50m)
- Pedri – €80m (+€50m)
- Jude Bellingham – €75m (+€48m)
- Florian Wirtz – €70m (+€46m)
- Jamal Musiala – €55m (+€45m)
- Gavi – €40m (+€40m)
- Emile Smith Rowe – €38m (+€35.5m)
- Jack Grealish – €80m (+€30m)
Dusan Vlahovic has a total market value upgrade of €70 million, making him the winner of this topic. In 2021, he equaled Cristiano Ronaldo record of most goals scored in Serie A in a single calendar year.
Vinicius Jr. has been simply incredible for Real Madrid this season. There is no doubt he is one of the best youngsters in the world right now.
Answer to the question above – Allan Simonsen