Here are the top 10 Bundesliga players with highest market value rise-ups
Players who performed well this year have a good rise-up in their market values. The opposite of this goes to the players who failed to reach the expectations of football fans.
This article will tell you about the top 10 Bundesliga players with highest rise-ups in their market values. Can you guess who won the 1996 Ballon dÓr? (Hint – He is a German legend)
Highest Market Value Rise-Ups
- Patrick Schick: +€12m (€40m)
- Konstantinos Mavropanos: +€11m (€17m)
- Jonathan Burkardt: +€10.5m (€17m)
- Leory Sane: +€10m (€70m)
- Christopher Nkunku: +€8m (€55m)
- Kouadio Kone: +€8m (€15m)
- Nico Schlotterbeck: +€7m (€20m)
- Taiwo Awoniyi: +€7m (€15m)
- Joško Gvardiol: +€6m (€25m)
- Felix Nmecha: +€6m (€18m)
Patrick Schick scored the Goal Of The Tournament in UEFA Euro 2020. He really did score one of the best long range goals in football history. And after his incredible performance in the tournament, he has the highest market value rise in 2021.
Let us tell you an interesting fact. Robert Lewandowski has the highest market value downgrade this year. He lost his value by €10 million.
Answer to the question above – Matthias Sammer