Here we show you some of the players with most assists since 2018/19 season
Can you guess how many assists has Lionel Messi provided since 2018? We gathered some information from Transfermarkt for some of the best players in the world, that is, their all-time performing stats.
This article will tell you about the top 10 players who have provided most assists since 2018/19 season.
- Thomas Muller – 93 assists
- Lionel Messi – 79 assists
- Kylian Mbappe – 72 assists
- Angel Di Maria – 67 assists
- Kevin De Bruyne – 67 assists
- Filip Kostic – 64 assists
- Jadon Sancho – 63 assists
- Joshua Kimmich – 62 assists
- Trent Alexander Arnold – 59 assists
- Marco Reus – 54 assists
Thomas Muller is undoubtedly one of the greatest midfielders in football history and can be considered as one of the most underrated players as well. As a midfielder, he has managed to take the top spot in the list with 93 assists.
Lionel Messi is the highest assist provider of all time which makes him the most complete player in football history. He has assisted 79 times since 2018 but in a much tougher league than Bundesliga.
Filip Kostic has joined Juventus for a total of €17 million. However, he won’t fill the void left by Paulo Dybala that easily and he has to prove his worth being a midfielder.