Here are the top 10 players with most goals scored in World Cup qualification
2020 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers are over and 12 teams including Portugal have to fight in the play-offs in order to qualify for the tournament.
This article will tell you about the top 10 players to have scored most goals in World Cup qualifying stage. Can you guess which national team has scored most goals in 2021?
Most Goals Scored
- Memphis Depay – 9 games 11 goals
- Harry Kane – 7 games 8 goals
- Aleksandar Mitrović – 8 games 8 goals
- Robert Lewandowski – 8 games 8 goals
- Eran Zahavi – 9 games 8 goals
- Antoine Griezmann – 7 games 6 goals
- Teemu Pukki – 7 games 6 goals
- Cristiano Ronaldo – 7 games 6 goals
- Romelu Lukaku – 4 games 5 goals
- Adam Buksa – 5 games 5 goals
Memphis Depay has some interesting stats in his books that clearly shows that he is so underrated. He is one of the best players in Barcelona since his arrival at the club in August.
Harry Kane undoubtedly one of the best strikers in the world. His World Cup qualifying goals have shown his worth to his national team. Cristiano Ronaldo is on eighth position with 6 goals scored, not to mention he is the oldest player (36) in this list.
Answer to the question above – Canada