Here are the top 8 richest NHL team owners in 2021
NHL is one of the highest budget leagues in the world. But have you ever wondered how much does the owner of a team owns or how much does he make every year?
This article will tell you about the top 10 richest NHL team owners in 2021. Can you guess how much does Ronald Burkle’s Pittsburgh Penguins worth?
Richest NHL Team Owners
- David Thomson of Winnipeg Jets – $39.4 Billion
- Hasso Plattner of San Jose Sharks – $15.8 Billion
- Philip Anschutz of Los Angeles Kings – $11.4 Billion
- Terrence Pegula of Buffalo Sabres – $4.9 billion
- Henry Samueli of Anaheim Ducks – $4.8 Billion
- Joshua Harris of New Jersey Devils – $4.5 Billion
- Jeremy Jacobs of Boston Bruins – $4.3 Billion
- Eugene Melnyk of Ottawa Senators – $1.20 Billion
David Thompson’s Winnipeg Jets is the richest NHL team with an amount of over $38 billion. His net worth shows that Jets are one of the richest sports team in the world.
In 1972, Hasso Plattner left IBM to co-found enterprise software company SAP SE. His company is now recording an annual turnover of $24 billion.
Answer to the question above – $1 Billion