Here are the 10 under-30 premature wrestlers who died during their fight
Wrestling and MMA, these two are the worst kind of sport in history. There are a number of wrestlers and fighters who died in the ring just because of their fighting passion.
This article will tell you about the top 10 under-30 premature fighters who lost their life during their fight. Can you guess what was the cause of Shane Shamrock’s death?
- Oro (Jesus Javier Hernandez) – Head injury
- Jeff Peterson – Leukemia
- Chris Von Erich (Chris Adkisson) – Suicide by gunshot
- Hana Kimura – Suicide by hydrogen sulfide ingestion
- Mass Transit (Eric Kulas) – Complications from gastric bypass surgery
- Mirai (Chiemi Kitagami) – Drowning in bathtub
- Spider (Daniel Quirk) – Head injury in match
- Edouard Beaupre (Joseph Édouard Beaupré Piché) – Tuberculosis
- Chri$ Ca$h (Christopher Bauman Jr.) – Motocycle accident
- Emiko Kado – Intracerebral bleeding in match
On October 26, 1993, Jesus Javier Hernandez, known by his ring name Oro, died before being placed in a waiting ambulance. However, it was later reported that he died of a brain aneurysm.
Also Read: 10 Greatest WWE Wrestlers Of All Time
Before Oro’s death, 21-year-old Chris Von Erich committed suicide in 1991. The police reported that the young star shot himself in the head with a 9mm handgun.
Answer to the question above – Shot by police
Also Read: Top 10 Richest WWE Wrestlers Right Now