Here are the top 10 richest NBA team owners in 2021
NBA is one of the highest budget leagues in the world. But have you ever wondered how much does the owner of a team owns or how much does he make every year?
This article will tell you about the top 10 richest NBA team owners in 2021. Can you guess how much does Joshua Harris’s Philadelphia 76ers worth?
Richest NBA Team Owners
- Steve Ballmer (Los Angeles Clippers) – $51.4 billion
- Philip Anschutz (Los Angeles Lakers) – $11.2 billion
- Stanley Kroenke (Denver Nuggets) – $10 billion
- Joseph Tsai (Brooklyn Nets) – $9.9 billion
- Robert Pera (Memphis Grizzlies) – $7.1 billion
- Daniel Gilbert (Cleveland Cavaliers) – $6.2 billion
- Tom Gores (Detroit Pistons) – $5.7 billion
- Micky Arison (Miami Heat) – $5.3 billion
- Tilman Fertitta (Houston Rockets) – $4.4 billion
- Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks) – $4.3 billion
Steve Ballmer’s Los Angeles Clippers is the richest NBA team with an amount of over $50 billion. His net worth shows that Clippers are also one of the richest sports team in the world.
He bought the Forum for $400 million from the Madison Square Garden Company. Moreover, they tried to block a new Clippers arena near the Forum in Inglewood, California.
Answer to the question above – $3.7 billion
Also Read: Top 10 greatest NBA players of all time