Here are the 10 fastest athletes in the world right now
This article will tell you about the 10 fastest male athletes in the world at the moment. Can you guess who is the fastest man in 5000 meters category?
Fastest Athletes (m-meters/yd-yards/s-seconds/m:s:ns)
- Trayvon Bromell (USA) – 100m in 9.77s
- Terrance Laird (USA) – 200m in 19.81s
- Randolph Ross (USA) – 400m in 43.85s
- Clayton Murphy (USA) – 800m in 1:43.17 minutes
- Timothy Cheruiyot (Kenya) – 1500m in 3:30.48 minutes
- Joshua Cheptegei (Uganda) – 3000m in 7:33:24 minutes
- Jakob Ingebrigsten (Norway) – 5000m in 12:48:45 minutes
- Jacob Kiplimo (Uganda) – 10,000m in 26:33:93 minutes
- Omar McLeod (Jamaica) – 110m in 13.01s
- Rai Banjamin (USA) – 400m in 47.13s
Trayvon Bromell is one of the fastest man alive on planet. He lagged just 19 nano seconds to the greatest sprinter Usain Bolt who holds the record of winning a 100 meter race in 9.58 seconds.
Marvin Bracey and Ronnie Baker are the other two American athletes with a recorded time of 9.85 seconds in 100 meter track race.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest MMA Fighters In The World
Also Read: Top 10 Greatest Fighters In UFC History