Here are the top 10 greatest UFC fighters of all time
UFC 264 will be one of the biggest sports event this summer and we will witness Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier’s fight in a special clash.
This article will tell you about the top 10 greatest fighters in UFC history. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find a place for Connor yet but he is surely one of the best fighters of recent times.
Greatest UFC Fighters
- Georges St. Pierre – St. Pierre is our greatest fighter not only in UFC but MMA history. He won a total of 20 fights in Welterweight division.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov – Khabib have the most consecutive wins in Lightweight Division history. He is the only fighter here without a single blemish to his record.
- Jon Jones – Jones have the longest Light Heavyweight title reign (1501 Days). He is also the youngest fighter to win a UFC Championship (23 Years, 242 Days).
- Anderson Silva – Silva have the longest title reign in UFC History (2457 Days) and also the longest win streak (16).
- Demetrious Johnson – Demetrious holds the record for the most consecutive title defenses in UFC History. He is also tied for most successful title defenses in UFC History.
- Daniel Cormier – Cormier is one time UFC Heavyweight Champion, one time UFC Light Heavyweight Champion and is the 5th simultaneous Multi-Divisional Champion in UFC History.
- Amanda Nunes – Nunes is one time UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion and one time UFC Women’s Featherweight Champion. She holds the record for most wins in UFC History amongst Women (13).
- Henry Cejudo – Cujedo is one time UFC Bantamweight Champion and one time UFC Flyweight Champion. He is the 4th simultaneous Multi-Divisional Champion in UFC History.
- Stipe Miocic – Moicic is two time UFC Heavyweight Champion holds the record for most consecutive Heavyweight title defenses in UFC History (3).
- Max Holloway – Holloway is one time UFC Featherweight Champion and holds the record for most wins in UFC Featherweight Division history (17).