Here are the top 10 richest MMA fighters in the world
MMA or mixed martial arts is often more popular than boxing. Although it has a greater risk of injuries, people have always been crazy to watch this kind of sport.
This article will tell you about the top 10 richest mixed martial arts fighters in the world at present. Can you guess which WWE wrestler holds a position in the list?
The list is made according to Forbes rankings.
Richest MMA Fighters (Net Worth)
- Conor McGregor – $110 Million
- Rorion Gracie – $50 Million
- Khabib Nurmagomedov – $30 Million
- George St. Pierre – $30 Million
- Brock Lesnar – $28 Million
- BJ Penn – $22 Million
- Anderson Silva – $18 Million
- Fedor Emelianenko – $18 Million
- Wanderlei Silva – $18 Million
- Randy Couture – $17 Million
Connor McGregor is the highest paid athlete in the world with a net worth of $110 million. His rival Khabib holds a property of more than $30 million.
WWE wrestler Brock Lesnar is also a MMA fighter, having won a UFC heavyweight championship. He has a net worth of more than $28 million.
Also Read: Top 5 Tallest Fighters In UFC History
Also Read: 5 Unbreakable Records In UFC History