India’s middle order duo Cheteshwar Pujara and Ajinkya Rahane are representing India in the longest format from a very long time. The two highly experienced batters are kind of backbone of Indian batting order. But year 2021 was not good for both the batters. In this article we will cover all the stats between these two in Test since 2021.
- Matches Played – Cheteshwar Pujara had played 15 test matches since 2021 where as Ajinkya Rahane had played 14 test matches since 2021.
- Innings – Cheteshwar Pujara batted in 27 innings where as Ajinkya Rahane batted in 24 innings.
- Runs scored – Cheteshwar Pujara scored 705 runs since 2021 and Ajinkya Rahane has scored 475 runs since 2021.
- Average – Cheteshwar Pujara has an average of 27.11 in test since 2021 where as Ajinkya Rahane has an average of 19.95 in test since 2021.
- 50’s/100’s – Cheteshwar Pujara has 6 half centuries and 0 hundreds since 2021 where as Ajinkya Rahane has 2 half centuries and 0 hundreds since 2021.
- Best score – Cheteshwar Pujara’s highest score was 91 since 2021 and Ajinkya Rahane’s highest score was 67 since 2021.
- ICC test rankings – Cheteshwar Pujara is at 17 on ICC test rankings and Ajinkya Rahane is at 27 on ICC test rankings.
- Years since last 100 – Cheteshwar Pujara scored his last century 2 years ago where as Ajinkya Rahane scored his last century 1 year 8 days ago.
Also Read: Test Cricket in 2021 in numbers