India and Pakistan are two top favourites before the tournament, Pakistan reached the finals and India was out from the Super 4 stage. It was two thriller matches between India and Pakistan and fans were hoping to see both of them in the finals. In this article, we will see a combined playing 11 of India and Pakistan in the Asia Cup 2022.
- Mohammad Rizwan (Wicketkeeper) – Mohammad Rizwan was the most consistent batter in the Pakistan team in this Asia cup, he was also the highest scorer of the tournament with 281 runs.
- Rohit Sharma (Captain) – Indian captain Rohit Sharma is the second opener of our team because in combining all the other three openers it was Rohit who did well from Babar Azam and KL Rahul.
- Virat Kohli – at No.3 it should be Virat Kohli without any doubt because he has returned to his form in this tournament and both the matches against Pakistan, he played very crucial knocks.
- Surya Kumar Yadav – Surya Kumar Yadav is our No.4 because Surya has played one knock against Hong Kong which is better than all the other batters at No.4 in India and Pakistan teams.
- Khushdil Shah – Khushdil Shah of Pakistan has played a few knocks which were enough to put him on this list. His 35* against Hong Kong was best for him.
- Hardik Pandya – it was Indian all-rounder Hardik Pandya who single-handedly won the game for India against Pakistan in the group stage. He took 3 wickets and finished the game for India.
- Shadab Khan – Pakistan’s vice-captain Shadab Khan looked good in this cup. He was good with the ball and in a match against Afghanistan, he played a very crucial knock.
- Mohammad Nawaz – Mohammad Nawaz was a total surprise for the Indian team in the first match where he took 3 wickets and in the second match also it was his knock that became the reason for Pakistan’s victory.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – Bhuvneshwar Kumar got heavily criticized for his poor death bowling but he finished the tournament as the top wicket-taker and in the first match against Pakistan he took 4 wickets and he was also on a hattrick.
- Naseem Shah – Naseem Shah was making his debut against India in the first match and he took Rahul’s wicket and announced his name to the world. He is a quality fast bowler who has performed beyond his limits in this tournament. he also won the match with his bat against Afghanistan.
- Arshdeep Singh – apart from that dropped catch, Arshdeep made no mistake in this cup. A young left-arm pacer Arshdeep has shown high-class death bowling against Pakistan and Sri Lanka in the last overs.
Also Read: Top 5 highest run scorers in Asia Cup 2022
Also Read: Top 5 highest wicket-takers in Asia Cup 2022