Sports Desk- No international cricket match has been played since March due to the coronavirus epidemic. All cricket tournaments were postponed or canceled due to the Covid-19 epidemic. Meanwhile, the International Cricket Council (ICC) has released new guidelines. The ICC has asked all member states to follow these guidelines. The ICC’s new guidelines mean starting cricket at all levels – community, domestic and international levels. Governments in almost all countries have started loosening the ban caused by Corona, in which case the return of cricket may also happen soon.
The new guidelines have been prepared by the ICC Medical Advisory Committee after interaction with the member medical representatives, whose recommendations are as follows:
“Consider the need for a pre-match isolation training camp with health, temperature checks and COVID-19 testing, e.g. at least 14 days prior to travel to ensure the team is CV-19 free,” the ICC said.
- All cricketers always maintain a distance of one and a half meters.
- Sanitization of personal belongings and cricket kits.
- Players get ready and reach the field and do not use shared facilities such as showers and changing rooms.
- Medical facilities should be available at every venue in match condition.
- Players do not use spit on the ball.
- Players should not give their caps, towels, or sweaters to the umpire.
- Use gloves when handling the umpire ball.
- Use chartered flights and maintain distance.
- Teams stay in hotels on their floor.
- Follow the prescribed steps for training.
- All the boards should follow their government guidelines completely for the journey.
All cricket activities are shut since the pandemic struck the world. Even the T20 World Cup in Australia is under threat due to the deadly disease.
Also Read- 35-year-old Tim Paine wife is very hot, see pictures
Also Read- Pant on a dinner date with this Bollywood actress before the t20 match
Also Read- Virender Sehwag’s wife is very beautiful and stylish, see photos