T20 World Cup 2021: Australia Schedule, Squad, Time & Date – As T20 world cup is about to begin from 17th October. Many teams have announced their squad. Australia is a successful team in world cups but not in T20 world cups. Although they are a strong side in T20 format but they never won anything big in this format.
Today we will look at Australia’s T20 world cup 2021 squad and schedule.
Australia will play with an 18 players squad lead by Aaron Finch. There are some big names in Australia’s squad like David warner, Steve smith and maxwell who we all know are game changers. But most importantly have a look at Australia’s pace attack. I mean starc, hazelwood and Cummins together are just nightmare for any batsmen. They also have some best all-rounders like Glenn Maxwell, Stoinis and Marsh. It’s a good-looking squad of Australia.
- Batsmen – Aaron Finch, David Warner, Steve Smith and Josh Inglis
- Wicketkeepers – Matthew Wade
- All-Rounders – Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Christian, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh, Daniel Sams and Ashton Agar
- Bowlers – Mitchell Starc, Patt Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Swepson, Kane Richardson and Nathan Ellis
Australia who is at No.6 in current ICC T20 ranking will play their first match against No.5 in world South Africa. Let’s take a look at Australia’s schedule
- Australia Vs South Africa: 3:30 pm, October 23 (Abu Dhabi)
- Australia Vs Winner of group A (A1): 7:30 pm, October 28 (Dubai)
- Australia Vs England: 7:30 pm, October 30 (Dubai)
- Australia Vs Runner Up of group B (B2): 3:30 pm, November 4 (Dubai)
- Australia Vs West Indies: 3:30 pm, November 6 (Abu Dhabi)
Note – All times are in IST (Indian Standard Time)
Australia never won T20 world cup but they were runners up in 2010 T20 world cup when they lose against England in finals.