Indian captain Rohit Sharma is currently the highest run-scorer in T20 cricket. He plays a very important role for team India in T20Is not just as a captain but also as an opener and player. So, in this article, we will list down some of Rohit Sharma’s wanted and also unwanted stats in T20Is.
Rohit Sharma T20Is Stats
- Most Runs – Rohit Sharma has scored the highest number of runs for not just India but he is also the highest run-scorer in T20Is. He has scored 3443 T20I runs in his career so far.
- Highest score – Indian skipper has also made the highest individual score for India in T20Is and that is 118 against Sri Lanka in 2018.
- Most 50+ scores – Indian skipper Rohit Sharma has also scored the most number of 50+ scores for team India in T20Is. He has 31 so far.
- Most centuries – talking about centuries, Rohit has mastered the ability to convert his half-centuries to centuries and that’s why he got 4 centuries in T20Is so far.
- Most Ducks – it is not something on which Rohit will proud and that’s what makes it an unwanted stat/record for Rohit Sharma. He has 31 ducks in T20Is so far which is the highest among Indian players.
- Most Matches – Rohit is almost approaching 35 and he is surely one of the most experienced players in the Indian squad. He has played the highest number of T20 matches among Indian players which is 130 matches.
- Most fours – Rohit has scored the highest number of fours for team India in T20Is and that is 310 fours.
- Most sixes – Rohit has scored the highest number of sixes for team India in T20Is and that is 159 sixes.
- Most catches – this is something which is also equally important and we all know Rohit is a fantastic in-circle fielder and he has taken some Fabolous catches in cover. Rohit has taken 52 catches in T20Is which is also the highest among Indian players.
Also Read: Who are Rohit Sharma’s best friend in real and cricket life?