Two giants of the world cricket India and Australia are all set to play against each other in a three-match T20I series. One is No.1 ranked team and another is the world champion. Australia and India have always produced top-class cricket and it will be exciting to watch them against each other in the shortest format of the game. So here is a head-to-head stats comparison between India and Australia in T20Is.
- Matches – India and Australia have played 23 T20I matches against each other out of which India has won 13 and Australia 9. One match ended with no result.
- Highest total – India registered the highest T20I total of 202/4 against Australia in T20Is. Whereas world champions Australia has the highest total of 201/7 against India in the shortest format.
- Lowest total – in terms of lowest total India have a bad total than Australia. India’s lowest total against Australia in T20Is is 74 all out and Australia’s is 86 all out.
- Most runs – for India, it is former Indian captain Virat Kohli who has made the most runs against Australia. Kohli has 718 runs against Australia. For Australia, it is their captain Aaron Finch who has 440 T20I runs against India.
- Highest individual score – Former Australian all-rounder Shane Watson has the highest individual score against India. He had made 124 against India and for India Virat has the highest score of 90 against Australia.
- Most sixes – Virat again is the leading six-hitter against Australia he has 22 so far and for Australia, it is their dangerous all-rounder Glenn Maxwell who has 28.
- Most wickets – for India it is Jasprit Bumrah who has the highest number of wickets against Australia. He has 15 so far. For Australia, it is Shane Watson who has 10 wickets against India.
- Best bowling figure – Ravichandran Ashwin had a bowling figure of 4/11 against India which is the best by an Indian bowler against the Aussies. Jason Behrendorff has the best bowling figure against India of 4/21.