Lucknow Super giants (LSG) is also one of the two IPL franchises that were added this year. They have done some impressive work in the mega auctions. They have spent all money from their purse and made 21 Ayers squad in which there are many big names. They picked three players from the draft and KL Rahul will be their captain who is also the highest-paid player in this season. The other two players are Marcus Stoinis and Ravi Bishnoi. So here is the best possible playing 11 of Lucknow Super giants.
- KL Rahul (Captain) – It will be the captain himself who will open for his team. K L Rahul who is India’s most successful T20I batsman will lead his team. KL Rahul has amazing records in IPL. He was captain of Punjab Kings in the previous few seasons. KL Rahul is also the highest-paid player of this season. Lucknow retained him in 17 Crores. KL Rahul has scored 3273 runs in 94 matches in IPL.
- Quinton de Kock (wicket-keeper) – Quinton De Kock was an amazing buy by Lucknow. They got that left-hand and right-hand combination in opening and two wonderful modern-day players. Quinton de Kock can also play as a wicket-keeper and most probably he will. De Kock has scored 2256 runs in 77 matches in IPL.
- Manish Pandey – Indian batsmen Manish Pandey will be a perfect choice at No.3 in Lucknow’s playing 11. Manish Pandey got the experience to play in IPL. He has scored 3560 runs in 154 matches in IPL.
- Deepak Hooda – Lucknow has probably the most number of all-rounders in their team and we can see that at No.4 we got one of them. Deepak Hooda is a decent middle-order batsman who can also bowl in middle overs. He has 785 runs and 9 wickets in 80 matches in IPL.
- Marcus Stoinis – another great all-rounder from Australia Marcus Stoinis can play his role at No.5. he was in great form in BBL. Marcus Stoinis can play big shorts. He is a fast-bowling all-rounder. He has 914 runs and 30 wickets in 54 matches in IPL.
- Jason Holder – West Indies star all-rounder Jason Holder at 6 can do that finishing job for the team. He can play big shorts in the lower middle order and can also bowl 4 overs straight. He has 189 runs and 35 wickets in 26 matches in IPL.
- Krunal Pandya – Lucknow has spent 8.25 crore rupees for Krunal Pandya in the mega auction. He has the experience; he can bat and most importantly he can bowl 4 overs. He has 1143 runs and 51 wickets in 84 matches in IPL.
Also Read: How to watch IPL 2022 live streaming Free
- K Gowtham – another all-rounder who is mainly a bowling all-rounder Krishnappa Gowtham can finally make his IPL debut in 2022 for Lucknow. He was part of the CSK team last year but did not get the chance to play. He is a very talented spin bowler.
- Ravi Bishnoi – the only perfect spinner in the team Ravi Bishnoi will be a perfect choice. Indian wrist spinner Ravi Bishnoi is a wicket-taking bowler. Lucknow retained him as their third retention before the mega auction. KL Rahul has played with him earlier in Punjab Kings. Ravi Bishnoi has 24 wickets in 23 matches in IPL.
- Avesh Khan – one of the most talented Indian uncapped fast bowlers Avesh Khan was picked by Lucknow Supergiants as the most expensive uncapped Indian player in the history of IPL auction. Lucknow spends 10 Crores on him. Avesh is a very talented player who can bowl in any phase of the game. He has 29 wickets in 25 matches in IPL.
- Mark Wood – England’s Speedster Mark Wood and Avesh Khan can produce a lethal fast bowling attack for Lucknow. Mark Wood can bowl 140+ deliveries consistently.
KL Rahul, Marcus Stoinis, Ravi Bishnoi, Quinton de Kock, Deepak Hooda, Manish Pandey, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Mark Wood, Avesh Khan, Ankit Rajput, K Gowtham, Dushmanta Chameera, Shahbaz Nadeem, Manan Vohra, Mohsin Khan, Ayush Badoni, Karan Sharma, Evin Lewis, Mayank Yadav, and Kyle Mayers.