Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) bought 20 players in the mega auction and they retained 3 players before the auction. Hyderabad has done a mixed job they transformed their batting but they keep their bowling as it is. Kane Williamson will be the captain of the team. So, in this article, we will see the best possible playing 11 of Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Aiden Markram – South African batsmen Aiden Markram was bought by Sunrisers Hyderabad in the mega auction. Markram is a decent batsman with simple techniques. He played for Punjab Kings last year but he did not get a chance to play many games.
- Rahul Tripathi – SRH spends almost 8 Crores on Rahul Tripathi. He can play at any position but in this Hyderabad team opening is a perfect place for him. Rahul Tripathi is a very talented player who has not got a chance in the Indian team yet. He has scored 1385 runs in 62 matches in IPL.
- Kane Williamson (captain) – Kane Williamson will lead SRH, although he was not the first-choice option for captain till last year fans demanded him to be captain of the Hyderabad team. Kane Williamson is a wonderful captain and his calmness and patience are his qualities. Apart from captaincy, he is also a great batsman of this generation. He has scored 1885 runs in 63 matches in IPL.
- Nicolas Pooran (wicket-keeper) – Pooran was the most expensive buy of SRH in the mega auction. They bought him 10.75 crore rupees. He is a perfect choice for No.4 as he’s got the ability of power-hitting and sensible batting both. Pooran played for Punjab Kings in the previous season where he was struggling with his form. Pooran has 606 runs in 33 matches in IPL.
- Abhishek Sharma – SRH got his old player back in 6.50 crore rupees in mega auction. Almost every team was interested in him but SRH got him back. He is an all-rounder who can also give 2 to 3 overs in middle overs.
- Abdul Samad – Samad was one of the three players who was retained by SRH. They have shown very much trust in him. He’s got the ability to play big shorts. In IPL we have seen him smashing massive sixes to some of the world-class bowlers in the world.
- Washington Sundar – Hyderabad bought Indian spin all-rounder Washington Sundar in the mega auction. They picked him because of his different skill set. He has 217 runs and 27 wickets in 42 matches in IPL.
- Romario Shepherd – Hyderabad spends 7.75 crores for Romario Shepherd in the mega auction. He is a West Indian player who can contribute with both bat and bowl. But mainly SRH bought him for his fast bowling as he has pace.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – it was confirmed that SRH will buy Bhuvneshwar Kumar again as he was once their greatest match-winner. He is an experienced fast bowler who can bowl in both power play and death overs both. He has 142 wickets in 132 matches in IPL.
- Shreyas Gopal – Shreyas Gopal will be the only perfect spinner in our playing 11 of SRH. Although he can also bat but spin bowling is his specialty. He played for Rajasthan Royals in previous seasons. He has 48 wickets in 48 matches in IPL.
- Umran Malik – Umran Malik became famous in the 2021 season when he bowled above 150+ deliveries. Everyone was surprised to see such talent in India and that was the main reason why SRH backed him and retained him even before the auction. We all are excited to see him in the 2022 auction.
Kane Williamson, Abdul Samad, Umran Malik, Washington Sundar, Nicholas Pooran, T Natarajan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Priyam Garg, Rahul Tripathi, Abhishek Sharma, Kartik Tyagi, Shreyas Gopal, Jagadeesh Suchith, Aiden Markram, Marco Jansen, Romario Shepherd, Sean Abbott, R Samarth, Saurabh Dubey, Shashank Singh, Vishnu Vinod, Glenn Philips, and Fazalhaq Farooqi.