KL Rahul and Quinton De Kock both are world-class batsmen in modern-day cricket. They both represent their countries on an international level and in IPL 2022 they played together for Lucknow Supergiants. They both are different in many ways but in this article, we will see some stats which will compare these two in T20Is.
- Matches – KL Rahul has played 56 T20I matches for India while Quinton De Kock has played 61 T20I matches for South Africa. Unfortunately, KL Rahul is ruled out from the South Africa series.
- Runs – when it comes to runs, KL Rahul is slightly ahead of Quinton De Kock because Rahul has scored 1831 runs while Quinton De Kock has scored 1827 runs in T20Is.
- Average – as KL Rahul has played fewer matches and made more runs than Quinton De Kock so KL Rahul has a better average than Quinton De Kock. Rahul has a 40.69 average and Quinton De Kock has 33.83.
- Strike rate – KL Rahul has a strike rate of 142.49 in T20Is and Quinton De Kock has a strike rate of 135.03 in T20Is.
- Highest score – KL Rahul’s highest score in T20Is is 110 and Quinton De Kock’s highest score in T20Is is 79.
- Half-centuries – both of these players open for their respective teams Rahul has scored 16 half-centuries in his career so far and Quinton De Kock has scored 11 half-centuries in his career so far.
- Centuries – talking about centuries which is never an easy job in T20Is, Rahul is leading in terms of centuries as he got 2 centuries in this format and Quinton got 0.
- Sixes – sixes are a very important part of T20 cricket and here also KL Rahul is leading the race with his 73 sixes in T20Is whereas Quinton De Kock has 65 sixes in T20Is.