2021 was a great T20 cricket year. T20 world cup 2021 was held this year and Australia won the cup in Dubai. In this article, we will see all the important stats and facts of T20 cricket in 2021.
T20 cricket in 2021
- Most runs in T20Is in 2021 were scored by Mohammad Rizwan of Pakistan. He has 1326 runs in 2021 in T20Is.
- Most Fifties in T20Is in 2021 were also scored by Mohammad Rizwan. Rizwan has 12 half-centuries in 2021 in T20is.
- Most Sixes in T20Is in 2021 were also scored by Mohammad Rizwan. He has 42 sixes in 2021 in T20Is.
- Record for the most number of fours in T20Is in 2021 is also after Mohammad Rizwan’s name. Rizwan has 119 fours in T20Is in 2021.
- Record of the fastest fifty in 2021 in T20is is after Shoaib Malik of Pakistan and KL Rahul of India. They both scored a half-century in just 18 balls in the world cup 2021.
- Liam Livingstone’s six in T20 world cup 2021 which when recorded was 122 meters long was the longest six in T20is in 2021.
- Virat Kohli of India holds the record for best average in T20Is in 2021. Virat has an average of 74.75.
- Highest score in T20is in 2021 was scored by Max Odowad of the Netherland. He scored 133 runs in one single inning in T20Is in 2021.
- Hasaranga of Sri Lanka took the most number of wickets in T20Is in 2021. Hasaranga has 36 wickets in 2021 in T20Is.
- Best economy in T20is in 2021 was of Ajaz Patel of New Zealand and that was of 3.65.
- Best bowling figure in 2021 in T20Is was Jan Frylinck of Namibia. His bowling figure of 6-24 was best in 2021.
- Best strike rate in T20is in 2021 was of Liam Livingstone of England. Livingston has a 177.44 strike rate in 2021 in T20Is.
Also Read: Top 5 Special Cricketing Moments of 2021
Also Read: All the major Controversies of Cricket in 2021