T20 World Cup 2021: Pakistan Schedule, Squad, Time & Date – As T20 world cup is about to begin from 17th October. Many teams have announced their squad. Pakistan in T20 format is an underrated team, they are quite successful in the shortest format of the game.
Today we will look at Pakistan’s T20 world cup 2021 squad and schedule.
Pakistan will play with a 15 players squad lead by Babar Azam. As some new and exciting talent is surrounding the future of Pakistan, we will see some of them in 2021 T20 world cup. Babar Azam and Rizwan who are in their career best form will be the part of Pakistan’s squad. Also, Shaheen Afridi who is also at his best will lead Pakistan’s pace attack. Let’s take a look at Pakistan’s squad.
- Batsmen – Asif Ali, Babar Azam, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Hafeez and Shoaib Maqsood.
- Wicketkeepers – Azam Khan and Mohammad Rizwan
- All-Rounders – Imad Wasim, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim Jnr and Shadab Khan.
- Bowlers – Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Hasnain and Shaheen Shah Afridi.
Pakistan who is at No.3 in current ICC T20 ranking will start their world cup campaign against their arch rivals India and to see these two rival countries in cricket ground will end the wait of many cricket fans. Let’s take a look at Pakistan’s schedule.
- Pakistan Vs India: 7:30 pm, October 24 (Dubai)
- Pakistan Vs New Zealand: 7:30 pm, October 26 (Sharjah)
- Pakistan Vs Afghanistan: 7:30 pm, October 29 (Dubai)
- Pakistan Vs Runner Up of group A (A2): 7:30 pm, November 2 (Abu Dhabi)
- Pakistan Vs Winner of group B (B1): 7:30 pm, November 7 (Abu Dhabi)
Note – all times are in IST (Indian Standard Time)
Pakistan was winner in 2009 T20 cricket world cup and runners up in inaugural T20 world cup in 2007.