Match predictions of the match between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals
VIVO IPL 14 is expected to start from April 11, 2021. The first match is confirmed between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals (MI vs DC). Fans all over the world are so excited to watch the clash between the 8 teams in the 14th season of IPL. Mumbai Indians is the most successful team of IPL with 5 titles in hand. They won the title for the fifth time in the 13th season of IPL. Chennai Super Kings is the second most successful team with 3 titles. Chennai is considered the second best team in IPL after MI, but no one knows what miracles we are going to see in the upcoming team clashes.
The first match, as told earlier, is between MI and DC. MI is a way better than DC in terms of IPL trophies but we don’t have to forget that DC was the runner up of the last season. DC had made it to the finals after struggling a lot with other tough teams, but couldn’t make it to defeat Rohit Sharma’s MI. But before that there are more complete news.
- Mumbai Indians have played 28 matches against Delhi Capitals.
- Mumbai has won 16 times while Delhi has won 12 times.
- There hasn’t been a draw between these two ever.
- Mumbai has scored the highest of 218 runs against Delhi.
- Delhi has scored the highest of 213 runs against Mumbai.
- Mumbai has scored the lowest of 92 runs against Delhi.
- Delhi has scored the lowest of 66 runs against Mumbai.
- Mumbai will win the match.
- First innings score will be 150+.
- More than 40 boundaries will be hit.
- Either Rohit Sharma or Shreyas Iyer will be the highest run scorer in the match.
- 12-14 wickets will fall in both the innings combined.
No one can predict the winner of the world’s biggest cricket league because the competition is so tough that even an unexpected team could win the league. But this time a team which has never won the IPL may claim the title in hand. It can be RCB, DC or PK (Punjab Kings).
There were rumors that two new teams might join the IPL this season and by that change completely the current predictions available for the IPL, but they came out to be wrong at least for this season of IPL. But those two teams can be added in the next meeting of the league (IPL 15) and change the whole league balance and provide the most consistent punters more betting thrills.
Gujrat Lions and Rising Pune Supergiants were the two teams who have played in IPL before. So there’s a chance that these two can join the party next season.