Here are some records held by Mohamed Salah in his career
In 2017/18 season, Mohamed Salah experienced his best ever campaign for any club. He broke as many records he could and showed the world a sense of masterpiece.
So here we give you those 5 amazing records registered by Mohamed salah in his career
- Most league goals in a single Premier League season: In 2017/18 season, Salah scored 32 Premier League goals. That is the highest goalscoring record in a single PL season. This is perhaps his best record in terms of how historic it was.
- Most goals for Liverpool in a debut season: Salah scored 44 goals in all competitions for Liverpool in his debut season. This is the highest number of goals in a debut season for ‘The Reds’.
- Most POTM awards in a single Premier League season: In 2017/18 season, Salah was named the Premier League’s Player of the Month for three times. He won the prize during the 2017/18 season in November, February, and March.
- First African player to score 30 goals in a Premier League season: In the 2017/18 season, Salah scored 32 goals to become the first African player to score 30+ goals in Premier League.
- Scoring in 24 separate matches in a single Premier League season: In 2017/18 season, Salah’s consistency was on another level. He scored atleast a goal in 24 separate Premier League matches.
Also Read: Biography- The Egyptian King – Mohamed Salah