5 times Cristiano Ronaldo lost his temper and got too angry
Having frustration during the game is natural. Any player could get angry if he misses a scoring chance or gets a fight with any player.
But have you seen Leo Messi getting angry on the pitch? Many of you might have seen him frustrated after the game.
Messi’s frustration is not same as Ronaldo’s because both have a bit different types of mindset. Messi possess a high pressure game, means more possession.
5 times Leo Messi lost his temper:
1. Headbutts Shakhtar player – Leo Messi got frustrated when he missed a chance of scoring against Shakhtar in UEFA Supercup. He headbutts Shakhtar’s right-back Darijo Srna on his head.
2. Spits on opponent player – In a match between Barca and Malaga in 2008, Messi spitted on Malaga’s left winger Duda after getting frustrated.
3. Held Roma player’s neck – In a friendly match between Barca and Roma, Messi held the neck of Roma’s center back Yanga Mbiwa after a verbal communication between them.
4. Clashed with Chile’s player – During a Copa America match between Argentina and Chile, Messi clashed with Chile’s defender angrily. He got his second red card in Argentina colors.
5. Slapped Atletico Bilbao’s striker – Leo Messi committed a foul on Bilbao’s player Asier Villalibre. Villalibre fell on the ground after Messi slapped him on his face in the injury time.
Also Read: 5 times Cristiano Ronaldo lost his temper
There was another incident in which Messi punched Celta Vigo’s defensive mid-fielder Jonathan Villa in 2012.
Messi remains so calm on the pitch during a game but sometimes certain conditions can make any player frustrated.
Also Read: 5 times Sergio Ramos lost his temper