Here are those 8 superstar players who got a chance to wear both number 7 and number 10 jersey
There are only a few players who get to wear both number 7 and number 10 jersey. However, those few players has been fantastic in their careers and never let the fame of these iconic numbers go down.
This article will tell you about those 8 superstar layers who got a chance to wear both number 7 and number 10 jersey in their career. Can you guess with what number does Eden Hazard play for Belgium?
Player Who Got A Chance To Wear Both Jersey Numbers
- Kylian Mbappe – 7 for PSG/10 for France
- Eden Hazard – 7 for Real Madrid/10 for Chelsea
- David Beckham – 7 for Manchester United/10 for Manchester United
- Luis Figo – 7 for Portugal/10 for Real Madrid
- Philippe Coutinho – 7 for Barcelona/10 for Liverpool
- Raheem Sterling – 7 for Manchester City/10 for England
- Jack Grealish – 7 for England/10 for Manchester City
- Kaka – 7 for Brazil/10 for Orlando City
David Beckham is the only player in this list who wore both the jersey numbers for one team. For Manchester United, he wore the number 10 jersey in 1991/95 season and number 7 jersey from 1997/98 to 2002/03 season.
Eden Hazard wore the number 10 jersey for Chelsea and wears it for the Belgium National Team also.
Answer to the question above – 10