Here we show you the most expensive transfer per club in 2022/23 in La Liga
Can you guess who is the most expensive signing this summer for Sevilla? We gathered some information from Transfermarkt for some of the best players in the world, that is, their all-time performing stats.
This article will tell you about the most expensive signing that every La Liga club has made in 2022/23 season till now.
Most Expensive Transfer
- Real Madrid – Aurélien Tchouaméni – €80m
- Barcelona – Raphinha – €58m
- Atletico Madrid – Nahuel Molina – €20m
- Real Sociedad – Brais Mendez – €14m
- Sevilla – Marcos Teixeira – €12m
- Getafe – Borja Mayoral – €10m
- Real Betis – Willian Jose – €10m
- RCD Mallorca – Vedat Muriqi – €7.7m
- Almeria – Kaiky Fernandes – €7m
- Celta Vigo – Williot Swedberg – €5m
- Espanyol – Edu Expósito – €4.5m
- Elche – Ezequiel Ponce – €4m
- Valencia – Hugo Duro – €4m
- Girona FC – Miguel Gutiérrez – €4m
- Real Valladolid – Gonzalo Plata – €3m
- Osasuna – Moi Gomez – €1.8m
- Cadiz – Victor Chust – €1m
- Villareal – Kiko Femenía – €980k
- Atletico Bilbao – Gorka Guruzeta – Free Transfer
- Rayo Vallecano – Unai López – Free Transfer
Real Madrid signed Aurelien Tchouaméni from AS Monaco for a fee of €80 million, making him the most expensive signing this summer. He is now AS Monaco’s second most expensive departure after Kylian Mbappe.
Also Read: Most Expensive Transfer Per Club In 2022/23 Season In Premier League
At €58 million, Raphinha is Barca’s most expensive signing this summer. He has been doing great for Barcelona since his debut for them. He has got skills, talent and of course the Brazilian blood this is running through his veins.