Here we show you the most expensive transfer per club in 2022/23 in Premier League
Can you guess who is the most expensive signing this summer for Arsenal? We gathered some information from Transfermarkt for some of the best players in the world, that is, their all-time performing stats.
This article will tell you about the most expensive signing that every Premier League club has made in 2022/23 season till now.
Most Expensive Transfer
- Liverpool – Darwin Nunez – €75m
- Manchester City – Erling Haaland – €60m
- Tottenham Hotspur – Richarlison – €58m
- Manchester United – Lisandro Martinez – €57.37m
- Chelsea – Raheem Sterling – €56.2m
- Arsenal – Gabriel Jesus – €52.2m
- New Castle United – Sven Botman – €37m
- West Ham United – Gianluca Scamacca – €36m
- Leeds United – Brenden Aaronson – €32.84m
- Aston Villa – Diego Carlos – €31m
- Wolves – Nathan Collins – €24.3m
- Crystal Palace – Abdoulaye Doucouré – €22.6m
- Nottingham Forest – Taiwo Awoniyi – €20.5m
- Fulham FC – Palinha – €20m
- Brentford – Lewis-Potter – €19m
- Southampton – Gavin Bazunu – €14m
- Bournemouth – James Tavernier – €11.9m
- Brigton – Julio Enciso – €11.6m
Darwin Nunez scored his second goal for Liverpool against Manchester City in the FA Community Shield final. Liverpool signed him this summer for €82.5 million and he is just getting started.
On the other side, Erling Haaland scored a brace in his debut for Manchester City in Premier League. He netted these two goals against West Ham in 36th and 65th minute of the game, the second one being a penalty.
Chelsea didn’t lose any chance to sign Raheem Sterling for a fee of €56.2 million as long as his contract with Man City was expired. Erik Ten Hag’s Manchester United has signed Lisandro Martinez from Ajax for €63.1 million.