Here are the most expensive transfer in football history
Players are transferred between clubs every year. To ensure a good team, a club must sign an adjustable player for their squad.
Sometimes some transfers are bad and some are good. And some transfers turn out to be excellent and we have seen so many examples of it.
Most expensive transfers in football history:
- Neymar (Barcelona to PSG) – €222M
- Kylian Mbappe (Monaco to PSG) – €145M
- Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool to Barcelona) – €145M
- Ousmane Dembele (BVB to Barcelona) – €135M
- Joao Felix (Benfica to Atletico Madrid) – €127M
- Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid to Barcelona) – €120M
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid to Juventus) – €117M
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea to Real Madrid) – €115M
- Paul Pogba (Juventus to Manchester United) – €105M
- Gareth Bale (Tottenham to Real Madrid) – €101M
Neymar’s deal was neither good nor bad. He scores in every season for PSG but couldn’t won them a UEFA Champions League title till now.
Talking about Kylian Mbappe, he was a better signing than Neymar. He has scored more goals than the Brazilian.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s transfer was one of the saddest things in football history. Fans didn’t want him to leave the club but he had to do it.
Also Read: The most expensive Premier League transfers
Eden Hazard was one of the worst signing in history. His relationship with injury hasn’t broken till now at Real Madrid. He has scored only 7 goals for them since his arrival in 2020.
From all of these transfers, Gareth Bale was the one who turned out to be the most successful transfer. He has won 4 UCL titles with Real Madrid till now.