Sports Desk- Brazil has a lot of players who got retired after the age of 35 but Dani Alves got no chill at this stage.
- Dani Alves da Silva, simply known as Dani Alves is a Brazilian right-back born on May 6, 1983, in Juazeiro, Brazil to his parents Domingos Alves da Silva (Father) and Dona Lucia (Mother).
- His father helped him to develop an interest in football.
- When he was 10, he used to play as a winger.
- Due to his better defensive skills, he started playing as a right-back from then.
- In 2001, he started playing for a local club ‘Bahia’.
- In 2006, he got selected for the national team and player an unofficial friendly match against Al-Kuwait.
- In 2002, Sevilla signed him on loan.
- He won UEFA Cup, Spanish Super Copa, Copa del Rey, and UEFA Super Cup.
- During that period, he became a threat for attackers.
- In 2008, his most beloved club FC Barcelona signed him for €30 million.
- He was a total classic at Barcelona and helped them a lot to win many trophies.
- In 2016, he arrived for Juventus on a free transfer for 2 years.
- In 2017, when he was 33, he joined PSG and became an inspiration for his teammates.
- At international stages, Alves was a wonder to everyone who watched him as he won FIFA World Cup and FIFA Confederation Cup.
- In 2008, he got married to his wife Dinora Santana.
- He has two children, Victoria Alves and Daniel Alves.
- In 2017, he married Joana Sanz.
This was a short description of him. You will read about Thiago Silva in the next biography.