Here is the short biography of word’s one of the best striker – Harry Kane
Harry Kane (Full name – Harry Edward Kane) is an English striker born on 28th July, 1993 in Walthamstow, United Kingdom. His father’s name is Patrick Kane and is mother is Kim Kane. He has two daughters, Ivy Jane Kane and Vivienne Jane Kane.
- Kane’s Irish ancestry can be attributed to his father, who is from Galway.
- He has an elder brother, Charlie.
- Kane studied at the ‘Larkswood Primary Academy’ till 2004.
- Thereafter, he attended the ‘Chingford Foundation School.’
- He had always been a fan of ‘Tottenham Hotspur’ like many of his family members.
- In 1999, he started his career by playing for a local club, Ridgeway Rovers.
- He joined the youth academy of Arsenal in 2001.
- In 2004, he got a chance to play for Tottenham Hotspur.
- In July 2010, he signed his first professional contract with Tottenham.
- On August 25, 2011, Kane made his first appearance for Tottenham in a match against ‘Hearts’ in their second leg of the UEFA Europa League qualification round.
- Harry Kane was loaned to ‘Championship’ club Millwall from January 1, 2012, till the end of the 2011–2012 season.
- On August 31, 2012, he was again loaned to the Premier League club Norwich City.
- He played his first PL match for Tottenham on April 7, 2014 in which he scored a goal.
- On February 2, 2015, he signed a fresh five-and-a-half-year contract with Tottenham.
- He scored his first PL hat-trick in March 2015, against Leicester City.
- He was named the ‘PFA Young Player of the Year’ and the ‘Tottenham Hotspur Player of the Year’ in 2014-15 season.
- On April 2, 2016, he became Tottenham’s highest goal-scorer in a single PL season, after he netted his 22nd league goal of the 2015–16 season against Liverpool.
- He won the ‘Premier League Golden Boot’ that season and in the 2016–2017 season.
- On September 14, 2016, he made his UEFA Champions League debut against Monaco.
- His first UCL hat-trick was against APOEL on September 26, 2017.
- In 2010, he began his international career with the English national ‘Under-17’ football team.
Over the years, he has represented:
- ‘Under-19’ team (2010–2012)
- ‘Under-20’ team (2013)
- ‘Under-21’ team (2013–2015)
On March 27, 2015, he made his senior national team debut , in a UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying match against Lithuania, where he scored too.
- Kane is in a relationship with his childhood friend Katie Goodland.
- On July 1, 2017, he announced his engagement with Katie on his Twitter account.
- They had a daughter, Ivy Jane Kane, on January 8, 2017.
Also Read: The untold story of Pep Guardiola