Here is the short biography of Premier League’s one of the best striker – Jesse Lingard
Jesse Lingard (Full name – Jesse Ellis Lingard) is an English striker born on 15th December, 1992 in Warrington, United Kingdom. Not known much about his father, his mother, Kristy, was the one who took all the charge for Lingard’s future. Lingard has a brother, Louie Lingard.
- His enrolment at the ‘William Beamont Community High School’ intensified his love for football as a kid.
- Noticing his passion for the game, his parents got him enrolled at the ‘Penketh United’ academy.
- At the age of 7, Jesse was practicing with the most well-known youth academy in the country.
- His inspiration is Andrés Iniesta and tried imitating his style of football.
- He finally got his big break in the ‘FA Youth Cup’ of the 2010–2011 season.
- In November 2011, he was included in the senior matchday team for Manchester United against Crystal Palace in the quarter finals of the League Cup.
- He was loaned to Leicester City for a month in November 2012.
- Jesse made his debut on the field and as a substitute the day after he joined Leicester.
- In 2013–2014 season, Jesse was made part of Man Utd’s pre-season 19-man squad.
- He was loaned for a month to Birmingham City in September 2013.
- He scored his first hattrick against Sheffield Wednesday FC.
- After returning to Man Utd, he remained an unused substitute before he was loaned again, this time to ‘Brighton & Hove Albion’ for a three-month period.
- The Premier League season finally had him making his competitive debut in a match against Swansea, but he suffered an injury in just first 20 minutes.
- In February 2015, he was sent to Derby County on loan.
- He finally scored his first PL goal against West Brom in November 2015.
- Jesse scored the opening goal for Man Utd in their game against Leicester City and led his team to a win.
- Jesse was included in the ‘Under-17’ national squad for the 2008 ‘Nordic Tournament.
- In 2013, He made his ‘Under-21’ debut against Scotland.
- In November 2016, he was offered to play for national senior team in a friendly match against France.
Also Read: The untold story of Kylian Mbappe
- Before their broke up, Lingard was in relationship with Emma Hyde for quite some time.
- Emma accused Lingard of splitting with her as soon as he got success in football.
- Emma further claimed that she had provided financial help to Jesse when he was broke.
- Lingard then didn’t date anyone else.
Also Read: Chelsea would never forget this player ever